- Upload your images to Photoshop.
- Open up the Timeline window or window > animation.
- In the Timeline window, click “Create Frame Animation.”
- Create a new layer for each new frame.
- Open the same menu icon on the right, and choose “Make Frames From Layers.”
- Under each frame, select how long it should appear for before switching to the next frame.
- At the bottom of the toolbar, select how many times you’d like it to loop.
- Preview your GIF by pressing the play icon.
- Save and Export Your GIF.
error: Content is protected !!